*Until further notice all prizes will be sent by mail. Please do not come to the station to pick up prizing. If you have any questions, please contact the promotions department using the info listed below.*
Front Desk: (612) 617-4000
To be fair to all of our listeners, we have listed our policies for prize winners. Your cooperation is appreciated.
1. You must bring a valid photo ID to claim your prize.
2. One winner per household per 90 days. If prize value exceeds $600, the wait time increases to 6 months. Household restriction includes anyone living with you (spouse, children, parents, significant other and/or roommate) who has won a contest and/or prize from 92 KQRS.
3. You are responsible for any/all taxes (if any), and release 92 KQRS from all liability arising from prize dysfunction or expiration. All winners are required to complete a W-9 tax form.
4. Prizes not claimed within 90 days of winning date will not be awarded.
5. Winners must be at least 18 years of age with a valid photo ID.
6. To ensure proper delivery, we do not mail prizes to winners – all prizes must be picked up by the winner. We realize, however, that under certain circumstances it may be necessary that a friend or family member claim your prize. If this is the case, please email our Promotions Director, Danny Paulson at (email@example.com) with that person’s name and phone number, and we will make a note that someone else is picking up on your behalf.
If you have any questions about one of our contests or a prize you have won, please email Promotions Director, Danny Paulson at firstname.lastname@example.org