Due to health & safety concerns surrounding COVID-19, the station is temporarily closed to the public and all non-essential employees.
If you have won a prize in one of our contests, you are welcome to pick it up at the station between 9:00am and 5:30pm, Monday through Friday. Our offices are closed on weekends and all major holidays. Please note that we close early on the last business day before a major holiday – please call the main office phone ahead of time to make sure we will be open.
Please bring a valid photo ID when picking up prizing from the station.
Station Address: 2000 Elm Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414
Main Office Phone: (612) 617-4000
To be fair to all of our listeners, we have listed our policies for prize winners. Your cooperation is appreciated.
1. You must bring a valid photo ID to claim your prize.
2. One winner per household per 90 days. If prize value exceeds $600, the wait time increases to 6 months. Household restriction includes anyone living with you (spouse, children, parents, significant other and/or roommate) who has won a contest and/or prize from 92 KQRS.
3. You are responsible for any/all taxes (if any), and release 92 KQRS from all liability arising from prize dysfunction or expiration. All winners are required to complete a W-9 tax form.
4. Prizes not claimed within 90 days of winning date will not be awarded.
5. Winners must be at least 18 years of age with a valid photo ID.
6. To ensure proper delivery, we do not mail prizes to winners – all prizes must be picked up by the winner. We realize, however, that under certain circumstances it may be necessary that a friend or family member claim your prize. If this is the case, please email our Promotions Director, Andrea Erickson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with that person’s name and phone number, and we will make a note that someone else is picking up on your behalf.
If you have any questions about one of our contests or a prize you have won, please email Promotions Director, Andrea Erickson at email@example.com
If you have won tickets to a Minnesota Wild game, please note that starting the 2019-2020 season, the Minnesota Wild will exclusively be using mobile entry for access to all home games at Xcel Energy Center. You will need to download the NHL app to accept and access tickets through your mobile device. Ticket winners will be sent information and instructions on how to accept and access their tickets, but you can also learn more about digital ticketing here.