Weekday afternoons • 3pm – 7pm
- All-time favorite bands/artists? Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers! Other faves: Jeff Lynne/ELO, Queen & Pink Floyd
- First album you ever purchased? Carole King Tapestry. It was my first time in a record store and I felt so grown up. Still love that album!
- First Concert? The Eagles with Steve Miller at Folsom Field in Bolder, Colorado 1978.
- Which band have you seen in concert the most times? ZZ Top!! I was obsessed with these boys. I saw them 5 times before 1987 (stubs to prove it). Since then, guessing…at least 5 more times? They are fun live and the people that love ZZ Top make the show fun too.
- Name a show that’s a MUST watch? HUSTLE on BBC
- What’s a movie(s) you could never get sick of watching? Inception, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Ready Player One
- Greatest comedy movie of all-time? Bridesmaids – I think I’ve lived that!
- What’s an app you can’t live without? Wzyecam – I check on my beloved pets when I’m not home. And, like a good Minnesotan, I love the The Weather Channel app
- Describe your first car: I lucked out on that! My dad bought me a 1978 Pontiac Skybird. He had Head East, Never Been Any Reason, in the cassette deck blaring and I got to drive it out of the showroom. One of my fondest memories in life.
- What toppings are on your ideal pizza? My ideal pizza needs a thin crust, spicy and tasty sauce and a quality cheese. That’s it.
- If you could go to dinner with 3 famous people (dead or alive) who would you pick? Tom Petty, Carl Sagan and Oprah Winfrey