As one of the leading audio-first media and entertainment companies is the U.S., CUMULUS MEDIA creates and delivers content that entertains, informs and connects with thousands of communities across America. We can only do this through the passion, creativity, commitment, and diversity of our thousands of employees. We have over 86 locations across the U.S. offering exciting job opportunities in programming, sales, on-air, digital, production, marketing & promotions, finance, engineering, and more.
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, culture, education, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
KQRS Promotions Team Member (Part-Time)
92 KQRS-FM (Cumulus Media Minneapolis) is looking for part-time Promotions Team Members who are interested in radio promotions, event marketing and broadcasting! Our station has a lot of history and passion behind it and we are looking for outgoing, hard-workers who will well-represent 92 KQRS.
Employee Type: Part-time
Hours: Job hours will vary based on availability.
- Represent all Cumulus Media Minneapolis stations in a positive manner at promotional events around the Twin Cities area.
- Collect, copy, organize, and disseminate promotional materials.
- Prepare and distribute congratulatory winner correspondence as well as contact winners to supply prize information & details.
- Interact with the general public during remotes while executing promotional events & activities.
- Serve as a liaison for the promotions department by running errands and assisting the department as needed.
- Develop communication skills and how they relate to marketing, promotions, and operations.
- Creating customer and client loyalty and satisfaction through superior service and attention to details.
- Work alongside promotions managers, sales team, and on-air talent to support a successful promotional event.
- Other job-related duties as needed.
- Outgoing and upbeat personality is a MUST!
- May require lifting or moving 25-75+ pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent driving record
- Must be able to report to work on time.
- Ability to work weeknights and weekends – scheduling is flexible.
- Knowledge in using social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook are strongly encouraged.
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
Interested in joining our Promotions Team? E-mail your resume & cover letter to Danny Paulson at Daniel.Paulson@cumulus.com
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at cumulusmedia.com
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).