KQ Morning Show
- All-time favorite bands/artists? The Beatles, Lynryd Skynrd, Spoon, Hendrix, ZZ Top, Stevie Wonder, Sinatra, Steely Dan, Howlin’ Wolf, Elliot Smith, The Suburbs, Eels, Elvis, The Temptations, Randy Travis, Bobby “Blue” Bland, B.B. King
- First album you ever purchased? D.O.A. by Bloodrock, sung from the prospective of a dying man fresh from a plane crash, I’d listen to it in the basement with the lights off, I have a disturbing dark side.
- First Concert? The Doobie Brothers with Foghat
- Which band have you seen in concert the most times? ZZ Top 5 times, and locally, The Suburbs, dozens of times since sneaking into bars to see them live as an underage teen.
- Name a show that’s a MUST watch? Dead to Me, Black Mirror, Schitt’s Creek, Lost, New Girl, and for kids – Henry Danger
- What’s one movie you could never get sick of watching? 48 Hours, Midnight Run, and North by Northwest
- Greatest comedy movie of all-time? This is Spinal Tap
- Favorite local sports team? The Purple
- What’s an app you can’t live without? Spotify
- Describe your first car: A 1971 Porsche 914 in Zambezi green. It was a rusted 2-seater convertible with exhaust that came out through the heating vents.
- What topic(s) would you crush at trivia night? Ancient Aliens/UFO conspiracy theories, and TV/movie/music trivia
- What toppings are on your ideal pizza? mushroom, black olive, extra cheese
Growing up, whose poster was on your bedroom wall? Susan Anton, Vikings Carl Eller and Chuck Foreman
- If you could go to dinner with 3 famous people (dead or alive) who would you pick? Richard Pryor, Anthony Bourdain, Conan O’Brien