92 KQRS (Cumulus Media Minneapolis) is looking for part-time Promotions Team members who are interested in radio promotions, event marketing and broadcasting! Our station has a lot of history and passion behind it and we are looking for outgoing, hard-workers who will well-represent KQRS.
Employee Type: Part-time
Hours: Job hours will vary based on availability.
- Represent all Cumulus Media Minneapolis stations in a positive manner at promotional events around the Twin Cities area.
- Collect, copy, organize, and disseminate promotional materials.
- Prepare and distribute congratulatory winner correspondence as well as contact winners to supply prize information & details.
- Interact with the general public during remotes while executing promotional events & activities.
- Serve as a liaison for the promotions department by running errands and assisting the department as needed.
- Develop communication skills and how they relate to marketing, promotions and operations.
- Creating customer and client loyalty and satisfaction through superior service and attention to details.
- Work alongside promotions managers, sales executives and on-air talent to support a successful promotional event.
- Other job-related duties as needed
- Outgoing and upbeat personality is a MUST!
- May require lifting or moving 25-75+ pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Excellent driving record
- Must be able to report to work on time
- Ability to work week nights and weekends – scheduling is flexible.
- Knowledge in using social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat is strongly encouraged.
Interested in joining our Promotions Team? E-mail your resume & cover letter to Promotions Director, Andrea Erickson: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at cumulusmedia.com
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).