JANUARY 20-23, 2022
MINNEAPOLIS CONVENTION CENTER
The Progressive® Insurance Minneapolis Boat Show, the longest-running boat show in the region, is back and will drop anchor at Minneapolis Convention Center on January 20-23, 2022. Returning after a pandemic hiatus with everyone’s favorite attractions and features for all ages, guests will be able to shop and see the latest and greatest in boats and marine accessories while enjoying live music and entertainment, food, cocktails, and family fun. Attendees are invited to peruse a variety of boats including pontoons, fishing boats, towboats, and cruisers, learn new skills, and connect with fellow boaters– swapping the winter blues for a glimpse of summer fun.
Here’s a first look at what attendees can see & do at the Progressive Insurance Minneapolis Boat Show this year:
- Check out a collection of boat brands and types – the perfect opportunity to browse, compare, and place orders for your first or next boat.
- Gear up on the newest boating accessories, marine electronics, and on-the-water must-haves from top brands in the business.
- Relive vintage boat memories at the antique and classic boat display—boating enthusiasts and nautical history buffs alike will enjoy this fascinating look at a bygone era.
- Escape the winter for a few hours in a Minnesota-inspired oasis where guests can socialize, enjoy food and drinks and plan for the 2022 boating season! Check out the year’s innovative and award-worthy new products on display along Innovation Way.
TICKETS: Purchase online: $12 for adults; children 12 and under get in FREE when accompanied by a paid adult.
PARKING: Convenient parking options are located all around the Minneapolis Convention Center ranging from $5.00–$15.00. The skyway system makes it convenient for guests to safely get from car to show. INFO:
BOAT SHOW HOURS:
- Thursday, January 20: 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Friday, January 21: 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, January 22: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Sunday, January 23: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM