Join the KQ Morning Show this February 22-26 as we head back to the beautiful Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic – proudly presented by our friends at North American Banking Company, a better banking experience.
The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana features a 45,000 square foot casino, 13 pools, a spa, a gorgeous Jack Nicklaus designed golf course and a variety of restaurants. And, here’s the best part, one price gets you everything! It’s all-inclusive: hotel, airfare, food and drinks, which does include top-shelf liquor!
What’s included in your 5 day/4 night package for 2 people:
– Round-trip airfare on Sun Country Airlines (2 FREE bags and transfers included)
– 4 nights stay at the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana (double occupancy)
– All food and all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (includes top-shelf liquor!)
– Admittance into the live KQRS Morning Show broadcast and other private events like a sunset dinner on the beach with Tom Barnard and the KQ Morning Show crew
– $750 in Resort Credit (per room) for experiences like spa treatments or a round of golf on the Jack Nicklaus-designed course
– KQRS gift bag with goodies from our sponsors and your 2nd annual trip t-shirt!
Total for 2 People: $4400 (includes all taxes and fees)